You’ve decided to plan a trip to Boston, but you just can’t nail down what you must see. There are countless things to do here when it comes to food, sports, and sights. You may only have a few days for your trip, so how could you possibly narrow it down? Well, we’ve got you covered with must-dos for visiting Boston you’ll be sure to add to your Boston Bucket List
- Freedom Trail. This is a must-see for many people traveling to Boston. This is a 2.5 mile long path that travels through downtown Boston. There are many historical sights along this path. Freedom Trail is a great place to grab a picnic during the day, go for a bike ride, or go for a walk.
- Mapparium. Located in the Mary Baker Eddy Library, this room is known as the Mapparium. It’s a beautiful stained glass globe room that could make the cherry on the top of your visit to Boston.
- Harvard University. Come check out one of the best universities out there at Harvard University. Feel apart of the studious energy lifting from the surrounding walls of this private Ivy League school.
- Red Sox. You’ve probably heard of them, but in case you haven’t, this is a legendary professional baseball team that has their home base in Boston. If you’re a sports fan, be sure to check out a Red Sox game in the iconic Fenway Park before you leave!
- New England Patriots. The Patriots have become household lingo for a lot of sports fans, and there is nothing like catching a game in the Gillette Stadium
- Bruins. This is an ice hockey team that’s been around is 1924. If you’re a lover of hockey, you won’t want to miss them play.
- Celtics. The Boston Celtics have been around since 1946 and are known for their greatness in Basketball.
There are a variety of shows available for people in Boston, and they all depend on the time and day you go. Consider checking out Broadway shows. Look at the listings for Broadway when you’re visiting Boston. There is truly something for everyone with productions like Mean Girls, Chicago, and Fiddler on the Roof. Seeing a show is an essential Boston bucket list item to take in the culture and experience Broadway in a new city.
- Local Businesses
Help us support Boston’s local businesses! See local pubs, such as the New England Eatery & Pub. Local businesses don’t gain as much support as bigger chained stores, and that’s why we encourage readers to seek out some local businesses on their trip to gain the proper feeling of Boston.
Boston is famous for its many delicious foods. You couldn’t possibly leave without trying at least one! Here’s our list of Boston food you should try:
- Boston Cream Pie
- Lobster Rolls
- Clam Chowder
- Baked Beans
- Fenway Park Hot Dogs
If you’re interested in Boston bus tours, be sure to book with us! We offer guided historic bus tours and private bus tours for Boston. Check out our website for more information.